THE BEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE BEST PEOPLE.
Bijendra Public School a prominent school of north Bihar, which is ISO 9001:2008 & affiliated to CBSE up to +2 level. Seeks to appoint enthusiastic and well qualified teachers to further enhance its academic reputation. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate passion for their Subject & inculcate this in every student. All teachers are required to make significant contribution to the growth of the organization.
Mail your CV with a covering letter, not exceeding 2 Pages explaining your suitability for the following posts to- email@example.com within 15 days and a hard copy along with an application form by post.
To Download application form click here
DETAIL OF POSTS
1 Post Graduate Trained Teacher : Commerce (Accounts & Economics), Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education with 5 years experience M.Com /M.A/ M.Sc with B.ed.
2. Trained Graduate Teacher : English, Mathematics, Social Science (History, Geography, Economics), Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) B.A. / B.Sc with B.ed and 5 years experience.
3. Trained Primary Teacher : General Science, Mathematics, Social Science.
4. Part Time Teachers : To prepare notes test series etc. (Retired person or serving person preferred. Subject knowledge is must)
5. Trainee Teachers / Untrained Primary Teacher : New Graduate / Post Graduate, just B.ed pass out untrained but are proficient in English.
The scales are given and selected candidates will be put in the appropriate grade scale as per their ability & performance. You refer the various scales given here.
1. The shortllisted candidate on the basis of resume, will be called for interview.
2. Those candidates short listed for interview will be provided with a detailed programnme. There will be written, oral and demo classes during the course of interview.
JOB PROFILE AND EXPECTED BEHAVIOUR
1. The teachers (Jr. or Sr.) are not expected to speak ill of the school, management or higher authorities.
2. Inspire the Students to love Subjects.
3. Adhere to all the policies, schemes of work and meet all examination requirement.
4. Support the School/ Subject department by carrying out of substitution work.
5. Teach extra classes to support each boy as is deemed necessary.
6. Perform examination duties and contribute to setting of questions papers as required.
7. Adhere to the department’s and school’s marking and reporting assessment scheme and to attend all parent teacher meeting (PTM)
8. Maintain Students attendance register.
9. Carry out teaching and other aspect of life as professional teacher.
10. Follow honestly all codes and polices laid down by the school.
11. Undertake duties & responsibilities requested by the Principal from time to time.
12. Supervise teacher guided Self Study either afternoon or evening as the case may be.
13. Every teacher is attached to a house and a group of weak Students will be attached to them. The teacher is expected to act as an academic guide to them.
14. Attend tutor meeting called by the house master.
15. Counsel weak boys on a one to one basis and as a group.
16. Advise the tutees on disciplinary issues.
17. Supervise the game period.
18. Write a report on all tutees twice a year.
19. Attend invigilation duties
20. Attend all staff meetings and chambers.
21. Attend all school function such as founder’s day, Independence day, republic day.
22. Always up hold the values & traditions of the school and to be an example to the pay.
23. Attend all staff training conducted / deputed by the school.
24. Teachers have to prepare list of weak students and try to improve them by adopting suitable methods.
25. The teachers have to follow the rules & regulations formulated & implemented time to time and obey the order of the seniors.